THE ORDINANCE OF BAPTISM: We shall be observing the Ordinance of Baptism today during both services. It is an act of obedience symbolizing the believer’s faith in a crucified, buried, and risen Savior and the believer’s death to sin. We pray that all candidates will bury their old lives and walk in newness of life in Christ Jesus.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: We thank God for the just concluded VBS. We pray that the children will continue to grow in the fear of the Lord, continue to glow for Him in wisdom and stature. We also appreciate all those who served as teachers, assistant teachers, counselors, helpers etc; may the Lord reward you abundantly.
SERVICE OF PRAISE: This is scheduled for August 27, 2017. It shall be Praise and Praise all through. Come and rejoice before your Maker and Praise and Adore His Holy Name. Bring a friend or two along. God bless you as you stand in awe of His Majesty.
HOME CELL: All Home Cells are open this evening. Members are encouraged to meet and fellowship at Home Cells nearest to them.
WEDNESDAY PRAYER & FASTING: Thank God for the successful running of 2017 VBS. Pray for our members who will be traveling on vacation. Pray for the Teens’ Camp. Pray for the Youth’s Camp. Let’s continue to pray for Rev. Olusegun Adeleke as he prepares to assume office. Pray for the transition Team, Pastoral Team & Diaconate. Prophesy healing to all sick members.
TEEN’S CAMP 2017: The Annual Teenager’s Camp Program will hold from Tuesday, August 15, to Friday, August 18, 2017. The buses will leave the church premises on Tuesday by 10am prompt. All campers should come with their Bibles, decent dresses, sport wears and special wear for Variety Night. Parents can reach these numbers for any information: 08033887991, 0705336452, and 08023102302.
- Youth Camp 2017: All youth of ages 20-40 are encouraged not to miss their camp holding on August 31 – September 3, 2017 at Pennisula Resort. Registration is N3,500. Register at the Car Park after the service.
- Youth Fellowship: This will hold on Tuesday, August 13, 2017 and it is tagged “Youths Got Talent”. Don’t miss this wonderful innovative program.
PRISON MINISTRY: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 is another opportunity to take Jubilee to inmates at Ikoyi Prison. Dns. Felicia Ema will bring the Word. Members are enjoined to be punctual. Bus leaves Church premises at 9:30am.
DIACONATE MEETING: The monthly meeting of the Diaconate will hold on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 6:30pm in the Diaconate Room. Please be punctual.
WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING:
- Our Daughter, Miss Oritseyulimidulioyo Eyesan will be married to Mr. Abiodun Adagun on Saturday, August 19, 2017 here in IBC by 11am prompt.
- Our Daughter, Miss Adebunmi Atilade will be married to Mr. Anthony Olajide Oduguwa on Thursday, August 24, 2017 here in IBC by 12noon prompt.
- Our Daughter, Miss Olubukola Olufunke Olowude will be married to Mr. Olaloye Olagoke Akomolafe on Saturday, August 26, 2017 here in IBC by 12noon prompt.
- Our Son, Mr. Phillip Adamu will be married to Miss Grace Joseph on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at First Baptist Church, Port-Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja by 11am prompt.
*Please pray for the couples.